Our team is currently looking for our newest member! We would love to work with someone who can laugh just as easily as they can problem solve. Someone who isn’t afraid to work when needed, but also can appreciate the laid-back and balanced environment that comes with small business. We care about our customers, so this person will need to as well. Maybe this is you or someone you know? If so, check out some details below and feel free to contact us, or send along a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
• The ability to work roughly Monday – Friday 8 am – 5:30 pm (office hours may vary).
• The ability to be on time.
• Setup Client’s infrastructure according to industry standards and Computer System Plus’ security standards.
• Understanding of traditional and Voice over IP telephony technologies.
• Consult, Demo, Deploy, Train Staff, and Support On-Premise PBX and Hosted VOIP systems.
• Work seamlessly with professionals of other fields.
• Handle provisioning cut overs and changes of analog, T1 and data services.
• Support overhead paging, and door control systems tied to PBX solutions.
• Support a client’s 3rd party vendors.
• Work face-to-face with clients.
• Travel to Client’s site up to 2.5 hours one-way, reliable transportation, mileage reimbursed by Computer Systems Plus.
• Be available for after hour and weekend support as scheduled.
• References and background check required (provided by Computer Systems Plus).
Technical Skills Required
A strong knowledge of Telecommunications in all types of mediums, analog, digital, and VOIP. Ability run and terminate both data and voice low-voltage lines. Strong troubleshooting skills with a desire to learn more. Working knowledge of Vertical Communications and Jive systems a strong plus. Experience with Polycom and Yealink equipment is preferred. Light IT and Desktop support experience would be advantageous. Experience with infrastructure experience a plus.
High school graduate; 5 years or more of IT or Telecommunications work (or equivalent related work) and service experience. Excellent communication, organizational, and critical thinking skills required. Must be able to work independently, with little supervision, but also work well with others in a group environment. Ability to document and explain technical details clearly and concisely to clients and written on Support Tickets. Availability for occasional non-standard working hours. The ability to travel with reliable transportation.